Why Art Therapy?
Art Therapy is a form of psychotherapy which can help you to mindfully connect with your inner self or subconscious through art in a safe and supportive environment. Art therapy can unlock emotional expression through non-verbal communication and has been shown to benefit clients who found traditional talk therapy ineffective. At Violet Hive we believe that everyone is an artist and all levels of experience are welcome.
Educational poster designed by www.joshkale.com to give an overview of the field of Art Therapy
Do you find yourself struggling with:
A lack of fulfillment and meaning in your daily life?
Unresolved feelings because they lead to a pattern of worrying or withdrawal?
- Negative thought pattern involving limiting beliefs?
- Using vices to cope? (alcohol, sex, food, drugs, or other behaviors)
- A history of trauma, anxiety, impulsivity, or depression?
- Trouble maintaining intimate relationships or expressing your needs
Perpetually stuck in a dissatisfying employment or experience?
Art Therapy can help you achieve:
• Explore feelings and emotional conflicts
• Gain self-awareness and increase self-esteem
• Manage behavior and addictions
• Develop social skills
• Improve reality orientation
• Increase self-esteem
• Reduce anxiety