The day before Earth Day on Saturday, April 21st between 10 am and 1 pm we will be accepting items for use in upcycled art. You will receive seeds and an upcycled planter in exchange for materials.
- fabric, ribbon, yarn, crochet thread, lace
- buttons (in packages ok)
- craft wood, wood sticks
- pipe cleaners, pompoms. feathers
- wine corks & beer bottle caps
- yogurt containers and lids (Noosa etc.)
- glass jars with lids
-baby food & medium-sized, spaghetti sauce jars
- aluminum foil, freezer, wax paper
- plastic caps (milk, OJ, soda, Gatorade, all colors)
- any art supplies still usable (paint, watercolors, etc.)
- glue guns, mod podge, glue sticks, Elmer's glue
If you cannot make the drive or have materials not listed you think we might be able to use please contact us through our contact us page.